CLICK ON THE EVENT NAME TO READ MORE, AND CLICK ON THE TIME TO BOOK NOW
(SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE)
29/04/2021 | 14:00-15:30
How to take your Instagram account…
to the next level
In this one-hour session, the Digital Culture Network’s Tech Champion for Social Media Tech Champion, Haydn Corrodus, will take you through what you could be doing on Instagram to help build an engaged audience. From platform best practice, to using analytics to understand your audiences’ habits, you will finish this video armed with new ideas and the confidence to take your Instagram account to the next level.
Here’s what you’ll get inside:
- Platform features and how to use them
- How to build your audience
- How to use analytics to measure your results
Haydn will also be taking questions on how to take your Insta account to the next level.
06/05/2021 | 14:00-15:30
Standing out from the crowd:
How to make money and build your fanbase on Bandcamp
Bandcamp isn’t just a bunch of isolated direct-to-fan storefronts, it’s an increasingly important marketplace and community of millions of music buyers discovering and supporting hundreds of thousands of independent, but interconnected, artists. But how do you connect with that community, and make your voice heard? In this friendly and informal 90-minute session, Bandcamp’s European Artist & Label rep Aly Gillani will take you through the fundamentals of how to make the most out of your presence on the platform.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to maximise your audiences via Bandcamp Live – BC’s ticketed live streaming platform
- How to power up your finances and fan base through Bandcamp Vinyl – BC’s crowdfunded vinyl service
- What Bandcamp’s editorial team are looking for, and how to get their attention
- How to connect with the Bandcamp community of fans
Aly will also be taking questions on how to stand out from the Bandcamp crowd.
13/05/2021 | 14:00-15:30
The rules of engagement
Using CRM to keep people coming back
You will have heard the term ‘Customer Relationship Management’ or ‘CRM’, but do you know what it really means and how it can assist you in managing your audiences and professional relationships? If you want to know more about how to increase your engagement with your audiences or fans, this session is for you! In this 90-minute session the Digital Culture Network’s Tech Champion for CRM, Nick Kime, will guide you through the core elements of CRM and how you can use it to deepen engagement with your networks and retain business with audiences and customers.
In this session you will learn:
- The fundamentals of what Customer Relationship Management actually is
- The core principles that make up a CRM strategy
- How you can use CRM tactics to increase engagement
- How to increase marketing sign ups and opt ins
- The best CRM tech you could be using right now
Nick will also be taking questions on all things CRM-related.
20/05/2021 | 14:00-15:30
Just Google it, right?
Getting inside the world of Google Analytics
Have you heard about Google Analytics but don’t know where to start? Join James Akers, the Digital Culture Network’s Data Analytics and Insight Tech Champion, to learn the basics of Google Analytics and how to get the most from this super powerful data source.
In this session you will:
- Get an overview of Google Analytics and how it works
- Explore the core reporting features available
- Develop your understanding of all the jargon and terminology
- Get inside how to get the most out of the platform
- Start to understand what your next steps might be
James will also be taking questions on all things Google analytics-related.