The Board of Jazz Promotion Network are as follows. All of them are acting on a voluntary basis. They are representing the interests of the jazz sector as a whole and not those of their own organisation(s).
- Emily Jones (Cheltenham Jazz Festival) – Chair
- Steve Mead (Manchester Jazz Festival & Jazz North) – Vice Chair
- Amy Pearce (Freelance)
- John Blandford (Cambridge Modern Jazz)
- Amy Sibley-Allen (Kings Place, London)
- Dave Morecroft (Match & Fuse)
- Kim Macari (Jazz From Scotland)
- Kenneth Killeen (Improvised Music Company, Dublin)
- Barney Stevenson (Marsden Jazz Festival) – Treasurer
Nod Knowles, although not a Board Member, acts as JPN co-ordinator
We would welcome feedback on any of our plans and proposals. If you would like to comment or have any queries, please use the feedback form below. You can also sign up to our newsletter for all network news and updates.